Monday 13 September 2010

Homework 14.09.2010

For this week we have been asked to record our use of media outside the media lessons.
Throughout the four days i have definitely used media alot.  I have listened to music on my way home or anywhere i was going in oder to entertain myself in the places i found a bit boring eg: buses or trains. I have also used media while staying at home like watching my favorite channels on TV with family and I have noticed that media helps us interact with each other as we can discuss it and it's sort of entertainment too. In my spare time when i don't study of course I also use my laptop to go on different sites eg: Facebook,  Twitter , YouTube where I listen to music or watch videos or talk with my fiends  in my spare time.
Last but not least i also use my mobile alot so it's media too which allows me to contact with other people and send messages across to them. I also have access to internet which makes it easier as i can use it while going to school or just going out.
Over the four days (Friday-Monday) i have noticed that media helps me to entertain myself and others around me as i have noticed loads of people use it in their everyday life. Media can also teach and show which is really good as we need all those thinks. I noticed that anywhere i go and whatever i do everything around me involves media.

No comments:

Post a Comment